Barry Hayes – Hayes Girling
Director, Hayes Girling Financial, Rowville VIC
We have re-engineered our practice’s client offering – especially our financial advisory offering, from a traditional investment/transactional based offering to a new Wealth Management and Advisory offering which services clients’ broader needs and can solve far more complex financial issues for them.
We are using Astute Wheel’s client engagement tools and best practice processes to enhance the client experience. This transition commenced in 2014 with immediate favourable outcomes as recognised by our dealer group, Count Financial Limited for three years in a row.
- 2017 – “Excellence in Client Engagement” award for building long term trust and relationships and having demonstrated engagement strategies to put our clients in a stronger financial position a firm who has demonstrated exceptional diligence and professionalism.
- 2017- Finalist for Outstanding Quality award.
- 2016 – Barry Hayes presented with the Pinnacle Award (greatest contribution to the network and Count community over an extended timeframe).
- 2015 – Hayes Girling Financial was awarded “Member Firm of the Year”.
- 2015 – Financial Planning Manager, Trini Montes being a finalist in Female Excellence in Advice 2015.
- 2015 – Andrew Surman a finalist in Young Adviser of the Year 2015
To be recognised for these awards and for our new service offering is something we are immensely proud of and believe that we have built a platform for greater future success. Our enhanced processes allow us to assist many individuals in our local area in meeting their personal financial needs and have their tax and personal/business advisory questions resolved. The award was a great honour and we’re delighted to have received this recognition. The best part of winning is the knowledge that you’re making a difference to the lives of people, helping them with their financial future and ensuring they get financial advice with a personal touch.